Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of North Rensselaer / South Washington Counties provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. You can expect an immediate response time, day or night.
When its fire, water or mold damage, timing is critical. We want to protect your home and/or business and belongings from further damage. That’s where SERVPRO of North Rensselaer / South Washington Counties can help 24/7. Our professional, highly trained technicians know how to strategically begin to mitigation process to prevent further damage and protect/restore what’s important to you.
SERVPRO of North Rensselaer / South Washington Counties is always on call to respond to your disaster, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. Once contact us about your loss, a certified technician will come within an hour to begin assessing the damage. Within four hours a crew will have arrived onsite and the mitigation process will begin. From there our crew will put together a drying plan and communicate that information to the insurance adjuster/agent so that everyone is on the same page.
When disaster strikes, SERVPRO of North Rensselaer / South Washington Counties will be ready to take action! We truly are faster to any size disaster. Should you experience fire or water damage, call our office immediately at (518) 677-3444
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (518) 677-3444
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1980 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Rensselaer / South Washington Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.